I can't say that the time has flown because we're having fun. The move to Texas has been quite stressful and Scott's health has been, well, not terrific. Poor guy.
However we have been blessed by many things these past 6 months....
- we live in a beautiful house (even if it's only for a short while!)
- have nice weather almost EVERY day!
- we made new friends who immediately adopted us & love us
- we sold the house in Iowa
- we found a buyer for Scott's equipment
- a generous man paid for my Aunt & I to fly back for my mom's cancer surgery
- my Mom's cancer has been removed & she's doing GREAT!
- the kids have made friends
- I have a job that provides for our family
We're looking forward to an an end of Scott's pain and a new start for him. I'm feeling like 2008 could be a good year for recovery for him. Let's hope so!