Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ode to the Taco Bell...

Hey its Jared. I snuck onto my mommas blog thing to post a ((secret)) blog post!! isnt this fun! ohkay here we go this is a little old, but still true none-the-less.

OK. Thats it! I hate Taco Bell!!!!!!
Here's the story...

So there I was on my was to work at Chili's. (when i used to work there,) and I got hungry. I knew I wouldn't be able to eat till like 11, so I decided to stop at Taco Bell to get something to eat. I got to the drive through and ordered a number 8 (3 softshell taco's) for 4.25. I went to work. (it was 4:35) So i went across a stoplight and it was yellow, so naturally i sped up when, i looked around and saw a COP right at the stop light!!! So I sped up some more cuz he was way behind traffic and it was like impossible to get my by then. So I felt pretty good and I opened a taco and set it on my lap to put hot sauce on it. Suddenly, there was a sharp turn, and I turned left, and my taco dissapeared!!!
I looked everywhere for it, and I soon found it. The freakin taco fell between the seat, and the freakin stick shifter!!!!! The quarter-inch space was JUST big enough to fit a taco in. So now I have taco smeared all over the side of my seat and crap AND THERES NO WAY TO GET IT OUT!!! It's too small to fit even the flat blade of a vacuum, and all the taco sauce is in it too! So my freakin car smells like taco now. (and if you don't know what old taco smells like, it smells like horrible b/o. Gah

This, is my hate on the Taco Bell Carma Curse

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-O
DUDE! That just ain't right. Get a stick or something and fish that thing out. Ewww!

Anonymous said...

Cute story, but as a parent, it was your own fault! This either means don't try to outrun a stop light or don't eat and drive at the same time. It just doesn't work. Good luck on getting the smell out.

jamie-iowa

Shelly said...

Sorry you had to read that... I knew the story, I just didn't want to re-live it.
Thanks Jared. :-p