Thursday, January 10, 2008

No, I don't want to play

There is a lot of whispering going on at my work today. I don't usually 'eavesdrop' but I couldn't help overhearing some war-talk going on about taking over Russia by becoming allies with Germany. What?! So I had to ask...
It seems that many of the employees play a 'virtual' game of Risk. Different people represent different countries & they team together to take over the world. I guess the games lasts about a week & it's all about developing allies (or enemies) with you co-workers.
Remember.... I work for a software company with a floor full of programmers, developers, and analysts. Enough said.
No, I am not playing.

3 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

This reminds me of something you'd see on "the office." Have you ever seen that show? I think it's hilarious, and I've never even worked in that type of setting. You might appreciate it, given your current work situation!

Lauren said...

Hahaha! That would be pretty funny to hear about. And "the office" thing is sooo true!

Shelly said...

Okay, I'll have to watch it at least once.