Thursday, December 3, 2015

Transition for Shelly


From Bookkeeping to Weddings

I am entering the final phase of my employment with Horizon Printing in Austin, Texas. I have been a full-time bookkeeper for Horizon for almost 5 years. I absolutely love my job and the people I work with and work for... the owner of Horizon is extremely generous, trusting & an all-around great guy. Definitely a character role model!
However it's time for me to move along so I can work full time at growing Short and Sweet Weddings (www.shortandsweetweddings.com) into the business model Scott & I created several years ago. 
Right now I am working at Horizon 8:30am-1pm as a resource for my replacement. My last day with Horizon will be at the end of December. 
Not gonna lie.... I'm wondering if I made the right choice.... 

No comments: