Friday, July 11, 2008

A new perspective

I've got a new perspective on blogging.... thanks to my mom. :)
And the Webster's definition (see below).
So I'm going to try to 'blog' more like a journal... or a letter... like from me to you.
I'll try not to bore you to death.
And for Damon's sake I'll keep entries short & include as many pictures as I can.


Webster's New Millennium™ Dictionary of English - Cite This Source - Share This
Main Entry:
blog
Part of Speech:
n
Definition:
an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log
Example:
Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author.
Etymology:
shortened form of Weblog
Usage:
blog, blogged, blogging v, blogger n
Webster's New Millennium™ Dictionary of English, Preview Edition (v 0.9.7)Copyright © 2003-2008 Lexico Publishing Group, LLC

No comments: