Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thank you Damon, Jill, Will & Sam

For my birthday Damon, Jill, Will & Sam gave me this really cool Target gift card. I know what you're thinking... how can a gift card be really cool.... Wait til you see this! This card (not the actual plastic card - the lady at Target took it when I used it today) actually has wildflower seeds imbedded into the paper! The instructions on the backside explain to plant the paper & keep the soil moist for 3 weeks to see the flowers bloom. I think Madison & I will find a spot in the yard to plant these. It is sprinkling outside, so we'll have to do it tomorrow. Watch for future posts!
One of the items on my birthday wish-list was a pair of silver earrings. I accidentally dropped one of my good silver hoops down the bathroom drain in a hotel in Kansas earlier this month (the start to a bad day...). While I was at Target today fulfilling my birthday wish (thanks again DJW&S) I saw these cute flip-flops that have a silvery charm-button on them, aren't they cute?


2 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Nice purchases! I looked a long time at jewelry for a present for you, but all the things I liked were silver (which I thought you didn't wear much of!) so I couldn't decide! I should have gone out on a limb!

Shelly said...

It's true, I don't wear much silver, but the 'staple' silver hoops are a must. I think the flip-flops are cool. If Jared's game isn't rained out tonight, I'm going to break them in. :)