Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dillon's 8th grade party

Last Friday was the 8th Grade Party for Dillon's middle school class. This is treated much like prom - except it's for 8th grade & the kids are encouraged to dress according to the theme. This year's theme was Hawaiian. Dillon took Kylie M. they made a nice couple. Dillon won the Male Best Dancer award. I'm not sure where he gets that from... not me & certainly not Scott.


This picture is me & Dillon with Dillon's friends Nathan & Tanner. I made them pose with me because it was my birthday and I was stuck as a chaperone at the dance. Actually, I had fun. I was very thankful that Dillon & Madison made me listen to 'their music' on our road trip to Texas, otherwise I wouldn't have known any of the music they played at the dance.

No comments: