Monday, November 29, 2010

Insanely bored

The last few days have been incredibly insanely boring at the Pink Penguin.  I expected it to be slow since it's the Thanksgiving holiday & not to many people want to eat dishes of Frozen Yogurt after eating plates full of turkey & dressing.  Anyways, I have resorted to 'surfing' the Blogspot World.  That means hitting the 'next blog' button on the top of my blog's home page.  I have read some of the most interesting blogs and feel like I have intimately gotten to know some folks who have walked through cancer treatments, or death of a loved one.  Some of them are seriously funny.  And some of them are full of amazing photos (for some reason lots of photographers have blogs). 
Reading these blogs has inspired me to simply post what I'm thinking. 
I currently feel like I shouldn't post if there isn't a picture to go with it.  That would be my brother's fault.  He told me once that he doesn't read my blog but only looks at the pictures... therefore, if I want people to be interested in what I have to say then I need to have pictures too.  *sigh*  I admit... pictures are cool.  I'll try to keep up with that. 
But for now, I'll try to post what I'm thinking or something cool I want to share. 

No comments: