Thursday, September 2, 2010

You are now listening to the Stony Point Choir Booster President for the 2010-2011 school-year! 
Considering there were only 3 people in attendace at the elections, I had very little competition!
Three years ago I was simply a Booster Club member,
2 years ago I was Treasurer when the Choir Director was transitioning OUT of the program
and we had no Booster President,
Last year I was Treasurer again when a new Choir Director was transitioning INTO the program,
and we had a temporary Booster President,
So this is my fourth year in the Choir Boosters... and I think I've got a pretty good idea of
what the President's role is.  No problem. :)
Congratulations to MADISON
She was voted amongst her peers to be the Choir's Vice-President.
She will be in charge of 'Social Events'. 
Oh Boy.

No comments: