Monday, February 1, 2010

This is a late post, but I have to show off some of the
handiwork my Mom & Dad, Madison & I did while my parents were visiting us last month. 
We painted the bottom of the guest half-bath a bluish-green color & then did the top
in a golden-orange wheat color.
The chair rail really pulled the room together. 
Awesome job Mom & Dad! 
We also took Mom & Dad to their first rugby game.
They learned some about rugby & got to witness a gruesome hand injury & a little bit of blood. Ahhh... the
joy of rugby.  It's an aquired taste, I guess.
Here is a great group photo to end the week together. 
So sorry they had to endure listening to Jared & Dillon combat the flu while they were here - but
the bright side is that the boys were home more than normal & G'ma & G'pa got a good visit.

No comments: