Wednesday, April 1, 2009

officially over

The business in Houston we were so insistent and persistent that we were going to buy has been sold. To another company. Oh well. I'm sad & relieved at the same time.

Here is some inspiration I got from (a great website!) a lady who was laid off:
When I got laid off I did not go home and celebrate it. But if I’d had any idea how many wonderful opportunities would be coming my way in the moment that door slammed shut on my life, I would have thrown the party of the century! When one door closes, another one opens, bringing opportunities and adventure beyond our wildest imagination. When faced with that locked door, take a deep breath, give a prayer of thanks, and prepare for the miracle that will become your life.

Please pray for the next 'door to open' for Scott & I. We've been in pursuit of that business since June, 2007.... 22 months is a long time.

No comments: