Wednesday, November 5, 2008

worship this weekend

This post is especially for my sister-in-law's family...
We go to church with my sister-in-law's sister, Emily. We both live in the Austin area, but come from Iowa City & love it here!
This past Sunday night we went to the 7pm service specifically to see Emily sing worship. Austin Stone Community Church has the most AWESOME worship music & brings you to your feet with your hands raised high... take a look! Thanks Emily for the wonderful music & keep praising God!



5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, you don't know how much that just made my day!!!I'm so jealous!!! Your job from now on is to video all the Emily singing so we can enjoy it back in Iowa!!!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Got the chills down my back, and tears in my eyes! Thanks for the videos!

emily said...

SO FUN!!! It was so good to see you guys!!

Connie said...

Thanks, Cole family, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Oh my goodness, I miss her.

Shelly said...

Our pleasure!! I wish the videos were a little clearer...
You know you really need to plan a trip.... :)