- Car accidents that aren't your fault, but you have to pay a deductible.
- Banks that want equipment returned via shipment at our expense.
- Rent is due in Houston.
- Kids that are failing a class, "but mom, it's only by a couple of points".
- "I need money for Homecoming." "I need a ride for Homecoming." "Can we pick everyone up or does their mom need to take them?"
- Practices that mean Dillon & Madison don't have a ride to school. Who'll take them?
- Cell phones that night after night don't get turned in at 10:30pm. So I have to chase them down. Just what I want to do when I'm so tired I can't see straight.
- An unexpected guest who arrives on a school night. And needs to stay.
- School lunch money again, and again, and again.
- Dishes that set so long that bugs have began multiplying on the floating scum.
- Co-workers who are unhealthy & who need EMS every once in a while.
- Bosses that have bad attitudes & share them with everyone in the office.
- Investors who need 4 months to 'review' financials to decide if an investment is good.
- Daughters who stomp their feet when you point out a problem.
- Air conditioner that finally gets fixed, now that it's cooler temps.
ARRRUUUGHHH!!! Calgon take me away!!! These are some of the things that allllllllmmoooooost brought Scott home tonight.
Maybe that wouldn't have been such a bad thing.