Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jared's wisdoms


(This not actually Jared's teeth... I got it off of google images. Neat, huh?)

Jared went to the dentist last Thursday because his wisdom teeth are bothering him.

Sure enough, one of his bottoms has almost come all the way through. OUCH.

If we proceed with the oral surgeon, it will cost us $1200... and that's after insurance!

I don't want him to be in pain, so I started shopping around a bit.

Guess what I found?

There is this place in Austin that does studies for pain management & they

primarily use patients with wisdom teeth issues.

They will remove the teeth for free if you participate in the study

AND

they pay you any where from $250 tp $500!!

I'm waiting to hear back to see if Jared is eligible to participate.

Wouldn't that be great?!

No comments: