Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stride gum

I always have gum in my purse for church. There's nothing worse than morning breath while singing in a crowded church.
Our family's favorite brand of gum is Stride - sweet pepermint (actually it's my favorite & they eat whatever I have... honestly I don't know what their favorites are...?).
If you buy a pack of Stride, it comes in a bi-fold package. There's one row of gum on each flap. The bottom flap is the one you want to chose your first piece of gum out of. Here's the reason: This little guy is hiding behind one of the pieces of gum. It's a challenge to pull the correct stick so you see his smile & wave on your first try. You should go get a pack & try it too. Good luck.

ps... I don't know if all flavors have this little guy. I've only bought sweet pepermint. Let me know what you find out.

No comments: