Here's what we've got going on:
- Madison is having Brittany, Kelsey & Amber spend the night tonight... arriving @ 6pm.
- The company buying Scott's TV Truck has sent 2 guys to retrieve it. They'll be here this afternoon & leaving later tonight or in the morning. they'll be staying with us.
- We didn't know they were coming until yesterday... so Scott, Jared & Dillon cleaned the tools out of the truck last night (about 2000 lbs worth!). Right now the truck is getting the brake pads replaced & something else... the rotors? Scott & Dillon repaired some damage to it this morning. We have to get that truck back before the people from IA get here!
- The boys have rugby practice at 8am tomorrow & a game at 2pm on Sunday. At home. Good.
- Scott has a Dr. appt Wed. with the vascular surgeon & Thurs. with the neurosurgeon.
- We have homework for our small group; EVERYNIGHT we're supposed to be reading a chapter from Mark... or was it Hebrews...? Ummm....
- Scott's Mom & Dad, Brother, Sister & niece are coming next weekend. I need to find where all the pillows went.
- I need to get some bills paid... my paycheck was deposited today so I need to take time to pay stuff while before they become delinquent.
- My sister-in-law's birthday was on Feb 4th... everyday I look at the gift we bought her... and everyday I think "I need to get that sent". I'm seriously going to do that.... this weekend? Next week?
- We're out of paper plates.
- And kleenex.
- Almost out of butter & milk.
Alright. I feel better. I'll look to back here if I can't remember what I'm supposed to. There wasn't anything else was there? Remind me if I've forgotten something you know of. Thanks. :)