- I overslept by 15 mintues
- The dog pooped on the floor
- Madison was not up yet - so she's late too - but then she says she's sick.... great
- My hair is doing funky (not attractive) things
- I ran out of foundation make-up, so I opened the new one -- turns out to be too light of a shade for me -- Now I look sick too
- We ran out of miracle whip for my lunch's ham sandwich... 'a sandwich just isn't a snadwich without the great taste of miracle whip' ya know
- The milk expired last Friday, so I'm afraid to use it on my cereal... so I skip breakfast
- I forgot to grab my purse when I got out to the car so I had to run back inside to look for it
- I got stuck at the light for 3 greens (2 mintues per light rotation, so 6 extra minutes on my commute)
- It's misty-rainy today so people drive extra slow (thus making me later for work)
- Madison stays home with Scott today --BUT she has an orchestra concert tonight that will reduce her grade an entire letter if she does not participate... is she really sick? What is going on?!
- Lastly, I arrived at work so that I could sit & wait for the phone to ring.... once so far.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
We're not off to a good start: