Thursday, November 15, 2007

What a difference 48 hours makes




This house next door has gone up SO fast! They actually poured the foundation on Monday & did this much framing yesterday. I bet they do the roof today? Wow!
Maybe we'll have neighbors by the end of the month! haha I doubt it.
If you can see in the distance they have formed up for another foundation to go next to this house.

The house across the street is almost done. We see the new people come to look at the progress of the house almost everynight. Sounds familiar.



This is is the view out the dining room window. Bummer. We knew it wouldn't last forever. We were accustomed to watching out this window for the bus to come each morning (it's gotten better about being on time).
I'm working on window treatments for this room, but I haven't found exactly what I want yet. Madison wants to paint the wall in here red, so I'm sorta waiting until we get that done. Oh, and we need a table too. Afterall, this is a dining room. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It'll be a full neighborhood before you know it. Isn't it amazing!