Tuesday, September 11, 2007

On our day

Well, yesterday was me & Scott's 19th wedding anniversary. We didn't go out for lunch. We didn't go out for supper. We really didn't do anything exciting! I made fried hot dogs & potatoes for supper (which sounds kinda gross, but we really like it, so I guess that was a bit of a treat). After supper we reminded the kids that it was our anniversary. Jared promptly jumped up and all but shoved us out the door saying that we should go somewhere & enjoy our evening together. Thinking that this was my opportunity to get out of the house & have someone else do the dishes... I quickly obliged Jared. Scott & I went riding around (which is one of our favorite things to do at 8pm each night because the sunset is so beautiful here) and ended up at an old friend's house for a visit. We stopped at Taco Bell for fried potatoes & cheese on the way home & then *waa-laa* the dishes were done when we got home. YAY! Happy Anniversary to us! When it was time for bed I commented to Scott that we didn't have anything to give each other for anniversary gifts this year... not even a picture of us. So I ran & got the camera and this is the silly picture we took to commemorate our 19th anniversary.

No comments: