Friday, August 31, 2007

Not much to say...

To my faithful blog readers: I haven't forgotten you! Since the kids have been back to school, there isn't a whole lot of cool stuff to show you. Hmmmm.... I could recap some funny moments though...
Madison & I went to Chili's for supper (really just to see Jared working). The water mugs look EXACTLY like A&W heavy glass mugs, but they're not, they're lightweight plastic. Anyways, I told Madison to feel how 'heavy' the water glass was so she hoisted it up so hard & fast (expecting it to be heavy) that she spilled water on the table. We laughed very hard.

Dillon & Madison have obsessively been torturing & teasing each other this week. Dillon forced his way into Madison's room during one of those episodes and he jumped on her bed. The bed is against the wall on a hardwood floor... the bed rolled away from the wall & Dillon proceeded to fall straight down to the floor & he stayed there trapped. Madison laughed so loud we could hear her outside.

And then not so funny....
I decided to take back movies & get a UPS package to the UPS Store by 5:30, so I left the house at 4:50, thinking I could be back shortly since they're located in the same strip mall. It took me ONE HOUR to get there & back. DUH... It was high traffic time. It would normally take 15-20 minutes to do these 2 tasks. Anytime between 3:30 and 6:00 is considered high traffic. Won't do that again.

No comments: