Thursday, August 2, 2007

loading up

Do you remember what it's like to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving? You start out all pumped up & excited with lots of energy to tackle your Christmas shopping & get great deals... then by 3pm your feet and legs are so tired that you feel like you've been carrying a baby elephant the whole day... The thought of lying flat on your back sounds like heaven on earth...

Well, that's the way I feel right now. It's 3:25pm & I've been packing & loading the trailer since 6:30am today. We started loading last night. And not just me... Damon is here and Scott & the kids are equally as tired. I hate to tell them, but this is only the first baby elephant we have to carry all day, the next one is when we unload.

We won't get much relief from the heat. The weather in Round Rock mimicks today in Waterloo, 88 degrees with heat index of 94. I'll just keep thinking of winter.... mmmmmmm 73 & sunny. Yes.....

No comments: